Professor or Associate professor in Management - Strategy and Organisation (M/F)
Application Deadline on Jun 17, 2012
JEL Classification(s): M, Z
Date of appearance on May 30, 2012
Dean of the Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance - University of Luxembourg
Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg
The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University.
The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg has an opening for a
Professor or Associate professor in Management - Strategy and Organisation (M/F), with a specific interest in entrepreneurship, innovation, corporate governance.
Ref: F2-120012 (to be mentioned in all correspondence)
Responsibilities include research, tutoring of students and teaching on Bachelor, Master and PhD levels, as well as the preparation and management of research projects.
The new Professor is expected to play a strong role within the Luxembourg Business Academy (LBA). Specifically, she/he is to become involved in the teaching activities of the master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation and the research conducted in management issues of interest for the partnership with the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce.
• A PhD in management, ideally in the area of strategy and organisation, for at least 3 years;
• A significant record of publications in internationally recognised, peer-reviewed journals;
• Experience with and aptitude for teaching and research at the highest level;
• An excellent command of spoken and written English is necessary, fluency in French or German can be an advantage.
Applications (in French or English) will contain following documents:
• The application form (available on demand to email@example.com);
• A copy of the diploma of doctorate;
• A detailed curriculum vitae with a list of publications;
• A text of up to 6000 characters (3 pages) describing the scientific activities which the applicant wishes to carry out;
• A copy of the doctoral thesis;
• A copy of the three publications that the candidate considers as most representative of his or her research activity.
Information about the position can be obtained from Professor Denise Fletcher, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be sent both by post AND e-mail version before June 17th, 2012 to the following addresses:
Professeur André Prüm
Dean of the Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance
University of Luxembourg
162 A, avenue de la Faïencerie
E-mail : email@example.com
All applications will be handled in strictest confidence.
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.